If money's a bit tight right now, here are six tips for empowering yourself to create a breakthrough:
Tip #1: Take responsibility for results
- While external forces may have made things worse, face the fact that the solution is now in your hands.
Tip #2: You won't rebound until you hit bottom.
- Rather than constantly asking for financial help, realize that seeking "band-aid" solutions just delays the inevitable. Only when you hit bottom will you become motivated and resourceful enough to prevent it from happening again.
Tip #3: Some risks are worth taking.
- Once you hit bottom, you don't have much to lose. That's a good time to take a calculated risk. Consider starting a small business in your spare time to generate additional income. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Tip #4: Have the discipline to work hard and make sacrifices.
Tip #5: Adjust your attitude.
- If you're not where you want to be financially, chances are, you have beliefs about money and success that are holding back. Remember, it's not what you are that holds you back, it's what you think you're not. Your attitude determines your altitude.
Tip #6: Seek out successful mentors.
- Take advice from people who are following their own advice. Find mentors who are already creating the kind of financial freedom you dream of. Success leaves clues. Model successful people and you'll become one of them!
There are your 6 tips for turning crisis into opportunity! Now it's time to take action!
For a free consultation on how to use your mortgage to accelerate your wealth, call us today!
For Vancouver Mortgage Broker related inquiries ~ 604 628 5040.
For Vancouver Luxury Realtor related inquiries ~ 604 566 8968.
Jessi Johnson Vancouver Mortgage Broker Vancouver Luxury Realtor