Ok, today let's talk about debt and, more importantly, how to get out of it...
Nobody sets out to get deep in debt. It just seems to happen to some people and not to others.
Here are 7 traits of debt-free people that set them apart from everyone else:
- They're repulsed by debt.
- It's not a preference, it's a passion! They hate the feeling of being in debt, so they avoid it like the plague.
- They're willing to sacrifice.
- If need be, they're willing to give up eating out or wearing the latest fashions. They know such sacrifices are only temporary and will lead to future prosperity.
- They're goal-driven.
- Not only do they set a goal, they make detailed plans AND take all the necessary steps to make sure they get there.
- They're patient.
- While impulsive, impatient people go into debt quickly, debt-free folks are happy to wait until they can afford to buy what they want.
- They're confident.
- They don't care if they're a little out of style or people make fun of them. Debt-free folks aren't concerned what others think. Instead, they're focused on achieving their goals.
- They're responsible.
- Debt-free people take responsibility for their actions. If they want something, they know they have to pay for it today, not next year.
- They're not materialistic.
- They aren't impressed by shiny cars or big houses. Their goal is to build long-term financial security, which will benefit them, their family and society.
There are 7 traits of debt-free people that you can adopt for yourself to achieve financial freedom.
For more information, call us today!
For Vancouver Mortgage Broker related inquiries ~ 604 628 5040.
For Vancouver Luxury Realtor related inquiries ~ 604 566 8968.
Jessi Johnson Vancouver Mortgage Broker Vancouver Luxury Realtor